Below is a Home Staging Course in Plano Texas offered by Karen Otto of Home Star Staging! I've seen many of her transformations really helped to spark home buyer interests. If you check out her blog, she shows many of those samples and many more tips on staging your home.
She is putting on a class between Sept 15th and Oct 6th. If you are interested in learning more about home staging or becoming a home stager, this is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best in the area.
COLLIN COLLEGE, Plano,TX is once again offering an 8 hour Home Staging CE course startingSeptember 15th through Saturday October 6th 2012, (4) Saturday's from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Please Note: This is the only session being offered for the FallTerm 2012. Next course offering will be in the Winter of 2013.
This fun, practical and highly informative Home Staging class is designed for the home seller, Realtor or ANYONE who would like to know more about marketing and preparing a home for resale utilizing home staging.
Please note: Realtors: This course does NOT provide TREC MCE hours. However I do offer and teach a TREC approved separate 2 hour MCE course should your office be interested in that.
Learn directly from Karen Otto, a working Dallas Texas professional home stager, the benefits of home staging and how staging a home can help you achieve a more marketable home for sale in the North Texas market.
Included in this course is a session on great, easy to implement professional photography tips for taking better MLS photos using your own digital cameras on the third session provided by Lance Selgo with Unique Exposure Photography.
Please note: This Collin College home staging course is NOT designed for those interested in starting a home staging business. However if you are interested in learning more about starting your own home staging business I can help!
This Frisco, TX home featured above sat on the market OVER 200 DAYS BEFORE STAGING and showed how you see it in the first photo. AFTER consulting and light STAGING with some accessories provided by Home Star Staging in key rooms of the house, these sellers SOLD their home in 27 DAYS for 97% OF the LIST price! Staging works!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW WITH SEATING STILL AVAILABLE!
1. GO TO http://www.collin.edu/
2. LOCATE Continuing Education Courses at the left side of the page then find Workforce Development. Go to Real Estate.
3. Under Real Estate you’ll find HOME STAGING and you may register directly here. (please note the online time is incorrect the class is only 2 hours not 3 each session)
WHEN: September 15th through October 6th, 2012(4) Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
WHERE: Collin College Courtyard Center 4800 Preston Park Boulevard Plano, TX 75093-Call to register by phone: 972.985.3711
Investment: Only $69 for 8 hours of fun, informational, and practical instruction from North Texas’ own home staging expert!
Class instruction provided by Professional Home Stager and North Texas home staging expert Karen Otto, RESA-Pro, owner of Home Star Staging www.homestarstaging.com
Selling a home in North Texas? Exceptional Home Staging services for Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Carrollton,TX and surrounding cities.
- Affordable pre-list home staging property consultations
- Affordable post list "trouble shooting" property consultations - no matter how long a home has been on the market there are always ways to improve the chance of sale
- Owner occupied property staging (utilizing owner supplied furniture & accessories or including some of our own inventory)
- Vacant & investment property staging (Full and partial rental furniture packages, accessories and staging services)
- Is your office interested in hosting a home staging class or presentation? Just ask! Contact Karen at 496-964-0516 or Karen@homestarstaging.com
- Interested in learning how to start a successful home staging business in TX, OK or NW LA? I can help! I the hands on course trainer for the Staging and Redesign team. Stage a real home for sale, get a true portfolio of your work and start collecting your statistics, all key components to running your business.
I'll help you get pre-approved for your Texas home loan and even suggest some very knowledgeable and professional Real Estate Agents in your area of choice. If you are available to talk, I am available to listen. Give me a call or visit my website for more details.
Do you want to know all of your mortgage options? Call me today and let's discuss them further.
Always available for your Texas Mortgage and Home Loan needs!
John R Cannata P#214.728.0449
NMLS # 322646
The views expressed on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer.