Do you know Wayne and Jean? Wayne and Jean Zuhl are Real Estate Agents in Clark New Jersey.
In the below artcle, they share some great idea for a little 'Razzle Dazzle' during open houses. I've identified some that would work great in Texas. Perhaps you'll find some that will work great in your neck of the woods.
Afterwards, be sure to check out their Activerain Profile and Blog for other great posts.
Make Your Open House Stand Out!
- Hold open houses after work or during lunchtime on weekdays.
- Hold the open all day long from unconventional times of 9am to 6 pm.
- If the property has an amazing view of sunset, hold your Open House during that time.
- Provide easy to eat snacks and cold beverages, offer iced tea and lemonade or fresh squeezed orange juice in the summer, warm tea or coffee or cocoa in the winter, warm apple cider in the fall.
- If it's hot out, have water bottles made with custom labels.
- Have your visitors enter a raffle for an Ikea giftcard, a gas card, a cook book, ceramic pots, gardening utensils
- Make professional custom packets for the property including a color brochure of the property, neighborhood and school information, an itemized list of annual utility costs, lists of improvements made, noting the year and cost, and copies of any structural surveys or appraisals you’ve had done within the last year ... OR ...
- Put out the related information on a display board and offer to send a copy to anyone who registers with you.
- Put an "Open House" sign with day/time in the yard a few days in advance.
- If the home is still occupied try pairing the open with a yard/garage sale.
- Put out 30 plus signs from the freeway exits all the way to your listing.
- Prepare virtual tour CDs and matching jewel cases.
- Invite a mortgage professional to attend and prequalify buyers.
- Make up a questionnaire asking visitors for a room by room feedback. Put this on a clip board to carry with them as they go room to room and give them one of your pens with your info on it.
- Have a contract completely filled out waiting the buyer's signature.
- Put on a DVD slide show with pictures of the local area and the house with light background music.
I'll help you get pre-approved for your Texas home loan and even suggest some very knowledgeable and professional Real Estate Agents in your area of choice. If you are available to talk, I am available to listen. Give me a call or visit my website for more details.
Do you want to know all of your mortgage options? Call me today and let's discuss them further.
Always available for your Texas Mortgage and Home Loan needs!
John R Cannata P#214.728.0449
NMLS # 322646
The views expressed on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer.